Monday, April 27, 2009

When I was 3


michele & doll
Originally uploaded by cheletann

This is a photo of me when I was 3, Aaww,
having tea with my doll, Goofy and not to forget my 101 Dalmatians. Can’t you see them too?
I had/have a wild imagination and liked to hang out with ‘imaginary friends’.
When I remember my preschool years, ‘Goofy’ and I did spend a lot of time together.
One day I left my 101 Dalmatians at kinder, I had tied them up to a tree when I arrived. My Pop knew I was very concerned that they would be ok and so he took me back to get them. I remember my teacher was still there waiting, expecting that I would come back for my dogs.
My daughter Maeve has an imaginary friend; his name is ‘Annie Ganny’. He used to be around more when she was 3-4 yrs old, but is mentioned only occasionally now that she is going to school.
It’s a very faded slide that mum converted to a photo but I am very pleased to have this shot.

1 comment:

M* (Melanie) said...

That's such a lovely story. And how lovely your daughter also has a friend. I had a friend called Ziggy when I was little but my kids haven't carried on 'the special friend' tradition. Thanks, your post made me smile.