Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday... YAY



Here is my 2nd batch of preserved Lemons! Now that I have finally got around to trying them, in a Chicken tajine, I can't get enough. I dont use a Tagine, just a big heavy based pot with a tight fitting lid. It is a really easy 1 pot meal. The recipe I like to use is at 'Food Safari' web site here- http://www.sbs.com.au/food/foodsafari
In series 1 -Moroccan dishes... Mmmmorroccan!
I love food safari, it has Delicious recipes from top chefs and housewives cooking at home. Dishes from all cultures! Multicultural love!! The most fantastic way of getting to know a culture and breaking down barriers is through good food! Cheers!
Opps and another Granny Square for 'Granny a Day' http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com/2009/04/granny-day-til-end-o-may.html
Have a great weekend! TGIF!
Chele x

3 comments:

Jessi said...

what a beautiful grannie!! So delicate and feminine, just like any good grannie should be ;)

edward and lilly said...

The lemon preserves look delish! And I love your granny square, gorgeous colours.

PaisleyJade said...

Hey thanks for the encouragement! Nice to know there are others out there.