Friday, May 8, 2009

Oldies but Goodies

I Love Friday nights, as always! We have had loads of after school activity even with unwell young ones and we are still all here. Pheww!
I am 'keeping it brief'.... again!
Pip from 'Meet me at Mikes' - http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com/ has had a great sujestion,again, to just choose a year (birth year)- type it into the search box at Flickr.com and pop your fave results on your blog! As I am a very cautious new blogger and have very little idea of just what I can throw on my blog, I thought I would post some of my family. (can you tell I am an old technodeficiant?)
This photo is of my mother (Fay/Nana Belle) and Randy, our 1st Corgi, I'm not excactly sure where the name 'Randy' came from and neither is my mum!
How cute is her fluffy wool cardie, they were all the go then, I think and this is one of my very favorite photos ever! It is so wonderful to see your folks or yourself in their early days.


Happy, happy Friday!!!!!!!! Chele x

No comments: