Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fig.173 Hysterics


Fig.173 Hysterics
Originally uploaded by Miss Retro Modern

I have got a couple of flickr (free accounts) and a couple of different email addresses, a Blog, a Gmail? a DISQUS and Google account… probably more stuff that I don't even know about! ! ! !! AND WHY does my flickr photo display on the side bar (I am guessing the lingo here) not work anymore? Aaauughhhh!
I think I am going to have a Tantrum! As long as it all works ok,
I guess its all good but it seems so complicated.
Chele
P.S. Why can't they all work together and everything link up as one!! Thats the hippy in me talking now.
P.P.S. Miss Retro Modern is a fun place to hang out! X

2 comments:

angela said...

I'm feeling your pain! I can't keep up with all my widgets and gizmos and passwords and accounts either.

I think I'm just going to stick to blogger!

xx

Happydacks said...

I am glad I am not the Lone Ranger, Angela! I had no idea how complicated this blog thing was. I have an even deeper respect for people out there. I do suspect that they might have an extra, magic 5 hrs tacked onto their day though. :)