Monday, November 30, 2009

Holding my breath...

My trial on Sunday went well...I think? Thank you so much to everyone who wished me luck, encouraged and basically helped me feel like I was not the lone ranger!
I was not half as nervous this time around...thank goodness! I felt as 'at ease' as I could have been given my long absence from the workforce, and if I do work there...I imagine that this feeling will settle down really quick. I will have a lot of learning to do if I am employed there, but I think to me (food freak) this will be more of a pleasure than work. Over all I really like (love) the place, the products are easy to be enthusiastic about and the people I met seem really nice. So now I am really squirming...busting to hear...anything either way! I do have a good feeling about this, lets hope I am right for them too?

Other exciting news I WON Lisa's cute Christmas giveaway at 'Lil Sonny Sky' Thank you so much Lisa, I can't wait to see your lovely goodies for real!!!

And for something completely different...did any one see 'Stage Beauty' on Australian telly last night? It's story is of a time in English history where women were not allowed to act on stage and instead female rolls were played by men. The main actors are brilliant and it has the wittiest humor I have seen in a period drama for a long while. The whole production is beautiful and has the most intriguing 'will they won't they scenario'! Here is a good review.

2 comments:

trixi said...

Good Luck for the job, it's sounds like a fun place to work...and if you don't get it then it means there's a better job out there waiting for you!

M* (Melanie) said...

Sounds like a wonderful job Chele! Sorry I have been offline a bit of late and missed out on wishing you luck. I'm projecting good vibes for you today in hope you've got the job. Nothing better than fine, quality food.

xo