Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tiny Little Houses

Fiann's little house

We finally got around to making Trixi's tiny traveling dolls houses Yay! There is even a flickr photo pool here, make one and join in!
I have wanted to do some for a while now and finally got the chance, they were really great fun to do! The kids chose their fabrics and pretty much did them by them selves. Maeve and I cut up most of the bits for the houses and we did help Fiann with the glue. (his would have turned into a glue house otherwise)
I love doing craft with my kids but I am tempted to make one just for myself...you know, get all fussy and spend a great deal of time on it...like I have the time!
Or maybe I could make a diorama inspired by M* and her sweet little room? Look at the arm chair and the chandelier. So clever and cute! She put hours into this and can't you tell...I just love it to bits!

Take care out there, I hope the weather is not too difficult where you are...hot or cold!
Last nights lowest temperature in Melbourne was 32...oh boy...looking forward for that cool change.

Michele x

4 comments:

trixi said...

Love your kids houses! Thanks for adding them to the Flickr group. I look forward to see your version!!

Cathy (Tinniegirl) said...

The house is wonderful. So cute.

Nikki Cardigan said...

They are very cute Michele. For not-fussy crafting, they look perfect!

Blossomnbird said...

Oh now these are just too darn gorgeous...I must make me some :D