Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day to All the Mums

Especially to my own mum (Fay - Nana Belle) my Nan (Elsie - Great Gran)
and to Maree (Gran Maree - my lovely mother in law and friend)
You are all so special, thank you for all your love, patients, humour and encouragement.

I hope you all have a lovely day!

With love from Michele, Geoffrey, Maeve and Fiann xxxxx



1. Baby Maeve and her Great Gran, 2. Me and Mum 68-69?, 3. Great Gran, Nana Belle and Maeve, 4. Gran Maree and Fiann, 5. In the Hospital, 6. My lovely Nan, 7. Maeve and I, 8. Mr Aldo Vini and Nana Belle, 9. Nana Belle and Randi

2 comments:

Polka Dot Daze said...

That is such a beautiful photo collage, you should see if you can get it printed like that.

Miss Prudence said...

What a beautiful tribute to the mums in your life, they are all so beautiful.....Hope you had a great day too.